Sunday, September 5, 2010

"Feet, Feet!"

The other day while I was busy canning peaches, I noticed that Sophia was no where around and I hadn't heard her in awhile. So, Chris went in search of her and found her in the bathroom with my finger nail polish all over her. I am assuming she was trying to paint her toe nails because when I saw her she kept saying "feet, feet" and lifting her leg to show me her feet.
Here is a picture of her painted toes:And here is the rest of her:
I don't know how she was able to get the polish open and she didn't like Chris trying to clean it all off of her face. I guess I need to be more diligent in keeping the bathroom door closed so she doesn't do something like this again.

3 comments:

Casey and Lisa said...

Hi Katrina! It's fun to get an update on you guys! How is three kids treating you? Can't believe how big your kids are. Sophia did a pretty good job on her toenails too :) Hope you are all doing well!

Tiffany J said...

She's a true girl! Love the color too! ha ha

Mandy said...

Oooh, I bet that was super fun to clean up. Whenever kids are quiet that is when you know you are in trouble.