Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

We had a good Valentines Day here. We started out by having heart shaped french toast for breakfast with peaches and then the kids got their Valentines presents. It wasn't much, just a small stuffed animal, some candy and a movie and this gel ball thing that lights up. They liked those the best!

For dinner we had some more heart shaped food. I made this chicken bake and tried to do some of it in heart shapes. They didn't turn out too bad looking.

We also had these jello/pudding shaped hearts. The kids loved them! :) I feel so blest to share this day with people that I love very much. I am glad that I have each of them in my life. I can't imagine my life with out any of the kids or Chris. They all have brought so much joy to my life.

1 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

All your heart-shaped Valentine's snacks are great fun! :)