Sophia cut her hair again today. Including the hair cut Aaron gave her, this is about the third time she has cut her own hair.
I can't put all the blame on Chris, even though he is the one who left the scissors out on the bathroom counter. This afternoon, I asked her to go wash he hands in the bathroom which she did, but came out with her hand dripping we. So, I asked her to go back in the bathroom to dry them and she did. I was sitting on the couch reading a book and ummm. . .fell asleep for a little bit. When I woke up, I knew Sophia and Aaron were downstairs, so I walked down the hall to see if Eli had woken up from his nap yet and hen I was walking back down the hallway, I noticed some hair on the floor. It wasn't a whole lot, so I picked it up and went in the bathroom and found some more hair on the floor, again not a whole lot so I was thinking she didn't do much damage. Then, I took a hair brush downstairs to comb Sophia's hair and to see her hair cut. When I started combing her hair, gobs and gobs came out (or at least that is what it seemed like to me)! Then, a couple hours later, I went into her bedroom to get her read for bed and I find even more hair all over her floor. She really whacked her hair this time.
Sophia has thin hair and it was just starting to get some good growth on it from the hair cut Aaron gave her. I don't know what I am going to do with her or her hair. I know it grows, but hers grows painfully slow.
I am taking her to my friend tomorrow to see what she can do. I am going to have it cut a little bit shorter, but again, beyond that I don't think much can be done. I am tempted to have it cut really short, but her hair is so thin. . .I don't know. I will post another picture tomorrow of her "new" hair cut.
0 comments:
Post a Comment