This little girl still takes pretty good pictures most of the time. She was excited to have her picture taken after we got her all dressed up. I have gotten lots of comments on how her hair cut looks cute on her. I have had only 2 people so far say I have "3 cute little boys." Once, I corrected the person and the other time, I didn't bother to correct them because they said it in passing. I still can't believe they said that though. The first time someone mistook her for a boy, she had on a green, white, and purple stripped sweater on. The other time she had her purple coat on. I guess people don't look too close at the clothes and only the hair. :)
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Sophia
Posted by
Unknown
at
9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment