I figure it is about time that we share our news. . .yes, we are expecting another baby! Due date is October 8th. We will have 3 birthday's right in a row in October now. Aaron's is the 4th and Sophia's is the 9th and the new baby will be somewhere in there. Probably closer to the 1st since I have c-sections and they do them about a week before the due date.
I am about 13 weeks along now. This time around has been a little bit harder than the last three. I have been sicker and more tired. I think the sickness is finally starting to go away. It mostly come only at night after 6 o'clock or so.
Aaron and Sophia probably thought my permanent spot was on the couch for a little bit. One day, I decided to lay in my bed instead of the couch and Aaron come up stairs to ask me a question and the first place he looked was on the couch. When he didn't see me there, he yelled, "Mom, where are you? You aren't on the couch!"
Aaron is very excited about the baby. He would like another little sister so we will have "3 girls and 3 boys" in our family. But he would be fine with another brother too.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
One More. . .
Posted by
Unknown
at
5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! Sorry, you haven't been feeling well. That was me too with Abs. I had never wanted to sleep as much...I was falling asleep at 6 if I hadn't taken a nap during the day. Crazy birthday timing...my sister has three in October...last year they just left the decorations up for all three. Congrats again! After 4 I see why people just pop out more...complete CRAZINESS....but in a good way :)
CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting! I hope you get feeling better soon.
Post a Comment