Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

I chose pink as our color to wear for Easter this year because Chris' brother is getting married next month and their colors are pink and gray. Now, we are all set for what we will be wearing to the wedding!

The Boys:
It was hard to get Eli and Owen looking at the same time.

The Girls:

Owen: 
It was hard to get the tie on him. He doesn't really have a neck. The tie only lasted for pictures. It didn't make it to church with us. I think having the top button buttoned on his shirt was very uncomfortable for him!


Eli:
It is hard getting a nice picture of Eli lately. He doesn't really smile nicely right now. He is in the phase of making silly faces when I ask him to smile. Eli also has a problem of picking his lips, so they look awful right now!



Aaron: 
He is growing up fast. He sometimes doesn't like that he is the oldest and sets an example for the younger kids. He still loves to get attention from mom and dad and got A LOT of dad time over Spring Break this past week. He enjoyed it very much!

Sophia:
She is growing up too fast too! The dress that she is wearing to the wedding is at Grandma Wendy's house, so I went out and bought her another pink dress. She was so excited to wear it! When I told her it was time to get dressed this morning, she clapped her hands and said "I get to wear my pretty pink dress today!" 



0 comments: