Friday, October 4, 2013

Owen's 1st Birthday

On the 1st of October Owen turned 1! He is such a good little boy! Or I guess I should say "big!" He has done lots of things sooner than the other kids did. He walked sooner, got more teeth sooner, rolled over faster, etc. He just wants to keep up with the other kids. 

Owen's birthday was a small party with just us. We opened presents and of course, Owen was more interested in the wrapping paper than the toys. The other kids had fun opening his presents and playing with them. 
For dessert, we had cheesecake! We put one candle on it and Owen even tried to blow the candle out. 
Owen loved the cheesecake. I think it was all gone in just a few minutes. After it was gone, he picked up his plate and tried licking it and then biting it to get more cake! It was pretty funny to watch. 
Here are some pictures from his birthday: 



















0 comments: