Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pooh & Tigger

For Halloween, Aaron was Winnie the Pooh and Sophia was Tigger. We just went to the church for the trunk or treat and then Chris took Aaron around our neighborhood. Aaron enjoyed getting lots of candy and wants to eat it all the time! I am going to have to hide it somewhere so he can't see it.



5 comments:

Jason and Candace said...

Okay that is so adorable!! what cuties!!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

OH my gosh.... that is just so precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent planning too with the super warm cozy costumes! Who doesn't remember freezing so many Halloweens in North Idaho when the weather didn't cooperate? :)

Stephanie said...

So cute! Too bad Mary piglet couldn't join you then there could have been a trio of Pooh friends.

Tiffany J said...

I LOVE IT! She is precious and he is one of the cutest Winnie The Pooh's ever! What a fun Halloween!!

Kirsten said...

Okay, so I didn't even realize how long it had been since I had checked your blog! I guess I've been busy. I LOVE all the pics of those cute kids. Love the Halloween costumes. LOVE the before and after remodeling pictures. LOVE it all. I am sorry about your Uncle though. Even when you know he's happier now, it's still hard.