Aaron continues to make me laugh every day. He has found a new spot for watching TV. He sits in Sophia's exersaucer. I don't see how it is comfortable for him, but yet for the past week this is where he sits. He usually doesn't wear the helmet though. I guess he has decided that it still needs to be used since I don't use it for Sophia anymore - she is too big.
Monday, August 10, 2009
What is he thinking?
Posted by
Unknown
at
11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a ham! Aaron is hilarious--I think every family needs to collect as many pics of their kiddos in extraneous helmets as possible! I love that the novelty of the helmet makes most kids wear them all the time initially... :)
It's so fun to see your family pictures - they look good! And Aaron is so big, aren't kids funny?!
Love the helmet!
Great family pics in CA.
Post a Comment