Here are a couple of pictures from our Christmas. It was just the 4 of us all day. It was quite nice despite the kids and I being sick.
Pictures of the kids in their Christmas jammies.
The morning went well with opening the presents and they liked what they got!
Well, Sophia didn't care too much for the horse grandma got her!
Well, Sophia didn't care too much for the horse grandma got her!
Sophia really liked this purse I got for her. She loves to dig everything out of my purse and put it back in, so I fugured I would get one for her for Christmas. It came with a mirror, lipstick, keys, debit card, etc. She will sit down for a couple of minutes and pull everything out and put it all back in! She also really liked this dog she got in her stocking!
Aaron got a couple of games and movies and this dinosaur that he loves! You push his back and he roars and stomps! He thinks it is the greatest thing in the world! He also got a train/city play table from grandma.
1 comments:
It looked like lots of fun except for you guys being sick.....!!! Sorry bout that!! But it was prob nice to have a small more personal Christmas without all the family around, just focus on Aaron and Sophia!!!
Post a Comment