Monday, December 7, 2009

Self Portrait

Yesterday in Aaron's primary class they were suppose to draw a picture of themselves as part of the lesson. When I saw his picture I was surprised and amazed. Usually when I ask him to draw a picture of anything, he just scribbles all over. I never knew he had it in him to actually draw something that looked like a face. I had to ask his teacher several times if Aaron really drew that by himself and she assured me that he did. I am so proud of him! :)

3 comments:

Casey and Lisa said...

Nice skills! I don't think I could do much better!

The Dwelley's said...

Love the picture :)

Jason and Candace said...

Aaron that looks wonderful, it's starting to really look like something...at all!!! lol!! Okay but I love you new family pics(the ones that are on the right hand side) they are the best, and sorry if they are our old and didn't notice but they are awesome!!!