We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. This was the first time we had a big dinner at our house. We had a house full too! There was 13 all together for dinner. Chris' family came down and some relatives from California came too (wendy's sister and 2 grandkids and 3 other cousins)! It was a lot of fun and the food was great.
Here are a few pictures of the day.
The table settings.

Everybody enjoying dinner.

Sophia really enjoyed the rolls and fruit salad we had. She didn't want anything else!
3 comments:
How fun! Love the table decor. Your dining room looks so cute. I really like that color.
Looks like fun. Katelyn showed me her sitting at the big table with the grown ups :) she said the boys had to sit at the bar.
Oh, I'm so proud of you! I can't wait until we can have a big family dinner at our house someday...of course, this will be a LONG TIME in the future, but still, thanks for sharing these pictures!
Post a Comment