Aaron recently went a trip with Grandma Wendy to Utah. He was gone fore about 4 days and requested that I blogged about his trip! How funny is that! Wendy took Aaron to Utah because her sister was there from California with 2 of her grandkids and she thought it would be a fun trip!
Aaron had a blast. They went swimming a lot at the hotel, had a fun day at Thanksgiving Point and went up to Heber City to ride the Polar Express. Wendy came back with lots of fun stories about Aaron.
This is a picture of Aaron and I right before he left with Grandma. He was so excited to go. He wanted to stay in the car waiting for Grandma while she got things packed up. 
Aaron had to get in the swimming pool when they first got to the hotel. The hotel was one of the main things that Aaron was looking foward too for the trip. He had lots of fun playing with Jonathan and Katelyn. 
3 comments:
I love the pictures. I'm glad Wendy was able to take Aaron. I know my kids were happy :) This post made me miss my kids at least they are having fun.
Tell Aaron I loved his pictures!! And that it looked like he had a fun trip with Grandma but next we will have to take a trip to my house to see me!!!
This is so fun...you're raising your son right, Katrina!! He obviously knows (and appreciates) the value of blogging. :)
Post a Comment