And the next baby will be a . . .BOY!! Aaron was right and was so excited that it was a boy. After the ultrasound tech told us what it was Aaron said, "See dad, I was right, you were wrong!" We asked him what he wanted to name the baby he said something weird like Thazous. He says the same thing everytime we ask him what the name should be. I have no idea what the name will be. We will probably have a hard time agreeing on a boy name again. Does anybody have any great ideas?
The baby looked healthy and normal. He was measuring right on for the due date of April 9th.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Boy, Girl . . .
Posted by
Unknown
at
3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Awwww...Congrats!! That's fun Aaron will have a little brother to boss around and play with!! LOL!! I will be up in Cda about the right time then. We are planning on coming in April sometime, so maybe my mom and I can do the same thing and come help you out!!
How fun! Congrats! We are finding out tomorrow, and all of us think it's a boy now, so it would be funny if we were all wrong. Mary forever was convinced it was a girl, but suddenly changed her mind so we'll see!
Congrats on another boy! That's cute that Aaron was all excited he got it right! Sophia's quilt is adorable too--very impressive! That's nice that the home improvement projects continue too--nice to have a new nice door, especially with winter coming and the drafts of the old one! :)
Congrats! That is so great! Your kids names sound like prince and princess names to me, so you'll for sure need to find somthing that goes along with them... Good luck with the pregnancy and the baby nameing.
Congratulations! I think I may be calling you for advice when our boy arrives.
Got to love the boys :) The wife always wins when it comes to baby names. You carry the kid for 9 months that trumps anything Chris doesn't agree with.
So cool! Your family is growing so fast - how fun. You're kids are so cute too. I hope your pregnancy is going well!
Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment