I have been working on a blanket for Sophia for the last month or two. I am glad that it is finally finished, but I don't think that I will ever do it again. I had fun putting the top together but putting on the edging and backing wasn't very fun. I am not a perfectionist or a quilter so that part of the quilt is all messed up. Oh well though. It will serve its purpose and from now on I will buy quilts from the store! :)
My father-in-law was here for about a week and helped with some work on the house. The front of the house went from looking like this:
To this:
6 comments:
Love the quilt!
You did a great job on the quilt! It's soooooo cute! Tell your hubby good job on the housing projects. He's great .
Very cute quilt!
I love your quilt. The colors are so cute and it sure looks like you are a quilter!!
Love the quilt and the front of your house it was a good change. isn't it nice to have family that can do that stuff :) uncle ron is the best.
The quit looks awesome, I could never have the patience to do that!! And the door and entry thing look so great!! Wow...it has really transformer!!! Tell Chris (and my Dad) to keep up the good work!! lol
Post a Comment