Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Smile!

I was finally able to catch Eli smiling in a picture. He has been smiling for awhile now, but whenever I got the camera, he would stop. But today, I was lucky and captured his cute smile on camera.

5 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

So cute can't wait to see him this summer :)

I'm Dani said...

so sweet! I love the 1st little smiles, they're so new and fun. He looks like Aaron to me. So cute!

Teresa Deuling said...

What a cutie pie! :)

EmmaJ said...

I love baby smiles and Eli has a great one!
I have been the same problem capturing Oscar's smile, but I finally got one good one last week.

Ali said...

Love that smile. I also love that you have an Aaron and an Eli in your little family too!
Shoot me your email so that I can give you a blog invite. ;)