Monday, May 31, 2010

Finally!

Sophia has enough hair to do some pig tails! Her hair has been slow to grown in and it is super fine and thin. She sat really still for me to put them in and when I put her in front of the mirror to she was she looked liked, she just smiled really big, but she wouldn't smile for any pictures that I wanted to take of her. She has been having fun pulling the rubber band out and then brining it to me to put it back in. Then I remembered that we had some hair bows, so I put them in and had to take more pictures!


2 comments:

Teresa Deuling said...

Super cute!

Mandy said...

She is so big. I can still remember bringing you dinner the week she was born. Man time passes too fast. Really cut hair, Mia is still completely bald.