Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 Months Old


I can't believe that my baby is 2 months old! He had a doctor's appointment yesterday and he now weighs 12 lbs 10 ozs and is 23 1/4 inches long! He is growing fast! He is a smiley baby right after he is fed or after he wakes up from a nap. He always smiles for Aaron and Sophia whenever they try and interact with him.
He has actually laughed 2 times now. I have been the only one that has heard it and it was super cute! I wish he would do it again, but he probably won't for a while. He always looks like he wants to laugh when he is smiling really big.
Eli is sleeping through the nights now most of the time, depending on what time I feed him last. I usually try and feed him between 9:30 and 10 and then he will usually sleep until about 6. Sometimes he will wake up earlier like at 4, but goes right back to sleep for another couple of hours. I can't complain! The other 2 kids never did that, so I am enjoying all the sleep I am getting.

2 comments:

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

He is so super adorable!

Teresa Deuling said...

So cute! I am glad he is a good sleeper--it makes a world of difference! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies?! My baby is almost 5 months already! Yikes!