This morning Aaron came downstairs all happy and said "Look at my new shorts you got me mom!" I turned and looked at him and he has these really tight "shorts" on and it took me a few seconds to realize what he had on because I did buy him some new shorts just the other day.
Anyways, Aaron had managed to get Eli's pants on! They are size 3-6 month pants. I can't believe he was able to get them on. He did tell me that he had a really hard time getting them on, but he figured they were his new shorts because they were in his dresser drawer. Funny kid. You really can't tell from the picture how tight they were on him.
Our church had a play group today at a park so we went and the kids had lots of fun. Sophia had fun on the swings and begging for food from strangers.
Eli hung out in his carseat the whole time.
1 comments:
Aaron is comedy!!!!
Post a Comment