Thursday, August 26, 2010

4 Months

I am a little late in posting this since Eli will be 5 months old in a week, but oh well.
At his last doctor's appointment he weighed 15 lbs 12 oz (70th percentile) and is 25 inches long (50th percentile). He is such a good little baby. He can roll both ways now - from his back to his stomach and stomach to back although he usually gets stuck on his stomach because he gets too frusterated sometimes to get back over.
He loves to chew/suck on his fingers - which drives his dad crazy! Aaron and Sophia never really did put their fingers in their mouths when they were babies. Sophia does now when she cries though and again it drives Chris crazy! :)
Eli loves to laugh. Sometimes you just have to say one word and he cracks up. It is really cute. He loves to be in his car seat. He pretty much stays in it all day. He will sometimes get his legs moving and he will rock his carseat. He usually falls asleep really easily. He has been sleeping pretty good at night. I will feed him at 9 or 10 and he usually sleeps until 5. Sometimes if I am lucky he will go till 6. He does wake up during the night though and all I have to do is give him his pacifier and he goes back to sleep. He starts out in his crib at night, but if he wakes up and has a hard time going back to sleep, I will put him in his car seat and he will go right back to sleep. He loves his carseat!
We love out little Eli and are very grateful to have him in our family.

1 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute! I love that big smile. How do all of your kids look identical?