Eli is now 7 months old and growing fast. He is now crawling. I sometimes forget that he can crawl and I will be doing something and Aaron will call me to tell me that Eli is getting into something that he shouldn't and making a mess. Aaron is also having trouble with Eli's crawling. He is learning that he can't play with some of his smaller toys on the floor because Eli will come and get them.
He is also learning to crawl up to something and get up on his knees and kneeling there to play with something. I came into his room the other day and he was kneeling in his bed looking like this:He has also tried standing up from his kneeling position, but he isn't strong enough yet to get up all by himself thank goodness. He is growing up too fast.
I have started feeding him more solids (when I remember). He has loved everything so far that I have fed him.
He loves to watch Aaron and Sophia. He will laugh at them when they try and play with him.
He is a joy to have around the house.
Friday, November 12, 2010
7 Months Old
Posted by
Unknown
at
7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh he is SO cute! And definitely growing up fast!! You may have a little guy walking around before his first birthday! Fun and scary all at the same time ha ha
Post a Comment