A couple of weeks ago, my brother Seth took some family pictures for us. They turned out great.


Sophia wasn't too happy when it was time to take pictures of the kids. I love the picture with the tears in her eyes, I don't know why, I just do. She looks so sad (you can probably click on it to make it bigger to see the tears).
7 comments:
What great pictures! Your kids are so cute and I love the picture of Sophia crying! It is darling. :D
Great family photos! Poor Sophia, but its still cute especially her little tears :) Hope you guys are doing well.
I love them! You guys all look so great!
I vote you let Seth take all your pictures ...... look at all the $ you'll save!
Whenever I look at your blog I alway wonder if I am a psychic because it is like dejavu seeing the pictures and then I remember I saw them on facebook. You are so awesome at updating everything. Those family pics are great. I love the one of the kids and Sophia is crying, classic.
Those turned out GREAT! I love them and your color scheme! (Good Job Seth...even if I don't know you ha ha) Your kids are SO cute!
These pictures are so much fun. Your photographer did a wonderful job!
Post a Comment