I recently took the crib out of Sophia's room and just put the mattress on the floor for her. I did this because during the night she would toss and turn and hit the rails pretty good and that would wake her up at least once, sometimes more during the night. When she would wake up, she was really mad and was just cry and cry and anything you did to help her, she would just scream at you even if it was something she asked for like a drink of milk or to be rocked. I got pretty tired of this, so that is why I decided to try something different.
Since she has been out of her crib (for 2 weeks now), she has only woken up 2 times during the night and that was because she had a cold. It is so nice to get some more sleep and not to be screamed at during the night. Now, if only we could work on the screaming during the day. :)
Nap times though have been a little tricky. Sometimes she will take a nap and other days she will just play. On days when she just plays, I have found her later in the day asleep somewhere else like in this chair or on the couch. 
In other news, when I got out of the shower this morning, I found this hair on the bathroom floor.
When I asked her if she cut her hair, at first she said no and then she looked at me and said "I sorry mommy." The good news is that you can't tell she cut it. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment