Grandma Wendy and Aunt Candace and baby Kyndal came for a visit at the beginning of the month. Chris went hunting to 2 weeks and they decided to come down for a week to help out. It was so nice to have them here. I got to escape a couple of times while they were here and they also took Sophia out a lot with them in the afternoons while Eli was taking his nap, so I got a lot of me time while they were here!
Grandma Wendy was nice enough to finish a couple of projects while she was here so that now the boys' room is all ready for the baby to come! Chris started to build a new closet for them, but didn't get it finished before he left, so Wendy decided to do it! Here is the finished project:
And the rest of the room:
I think that I am about as ready as I can be for the baby to come. All of his clothes are washed and put away, the crib is ready, diapers are bought, etc. Now the waiting begins! The c-section is scheduled for October 1st! Can't wait to meet the new little one!
1 comments:
That looks just like our boys' room! With the bunk beds on one side and the crib on the other... Good luck with your c-section! I can't believe we are both going to have 4 kids soon! Crazy! :)
Post a Comment