Friday, April 5, 2013

Off to school!

Eli has been receiving Speech Therapy from Health and Welfare for the last 3 months. When he turned 3 though, he graduated from their program and was transferred over to the school district preschool.  He will be going to preschool 4 days a week, Tuesday-Friday from 8:30-11:30. I was a little bit nervous to send him to school. I wasn't too sure about how he would interact with the other kids and if he would have some listening and obeying issues with his teachers.
The first couple of days have been good so far. When he first gets up in the morning, he is excited to get is backpack on. He loves to wear it around the house until it is time to go. When we get to the school he is fine and happy until we get to the doors where his teachers are waiting and then he cries and throws a fit when I  drop him off, but his teachers say that once he gets over that, he is good the rest of the day.


I tried getting a good picture of him the first day of school, but he doesn't like to smile nicely anymore right now!


Heading out to the car with his backpack on!

0 comments: