Owen turned 6 months on the 1st of April! He is growing up way to fast! He has lots of rolls and is chubby all over. He weighs about 17 lbs now. I started him on solid foods a couple of weeks ago. Despite not liking his first taste of carrots, he has enjoyed everything else I have fed. His 2 bottom from teeth came through at the same time a couple of days before he turned 6 months. The other kids all got their first tooth at 6 months too, but not 2 at once. Owen has been a bit crabby lately, and when I discovered his teeth, I knew why!
He still loves all the attention he can get. He will be fine and happy playing with someone in the room, but as soon as that person leaves, he will start to cry and then whenever someone come back in the room, he will stop crying. Sophia is really good at getting him to laugh most of the time. He doesn't laugh a lot, so it rewarding when he does laugh at the silly things you do. He likes to squeal more than laughing.
He is finally rolling over both ways. He could roll over from his stomach to his back for a long time, but was having a hard time getting the hang of rolling over from his back to is stomach. He can also move himself around in a circle when he is laying on his stomach. He tries doing the army crawl, but he isn't quite there yet. Whenever he tries to pull himself forward, he ends up falling on his face. He also tries to get his knees up under him. I think he may start crawling in the next 2 months.
Saturday, April 6, 2013
6 Months
Posted by
Katrina
at
6:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment