Thursday, June 6, 2013

Standing All Ready!

Earlier today, I left Owen in the living room to go get a diaper and wipes to change him. I wasn't even gone for 1 minute and when I came back he was standing up by his toy basket!

When I came back into the room, and saw him it took me a few seconds to realize what was different. I left him crawling around playing with toys and when I came back he was standing up! He just mastered crawling on his hands and knees about 2 weeks ago and now he is standing up by things! 

Then not too much longer he crawled over to a chair in the kitchen, knelt by it and then started pushing it and "walking" behind it on his knees. 
He is growing up way too fast. Doing two new things in one day! I guess he just wants to keep up with his brothers and sister. 





0 comments: