Today, Chris and I have been married for 10 years. It is amazing at how fast the time goes by.
In the 10 years we have been married:
Chris got his bachelors and masters degree in electrical engineering.
We were in Puerto Rico for 1 month.
I have had 2 different cars and Chris has had 3.
We have been in 3 different wards.
We have lived in only Moscow and Boise.
We have lived in 4 different apartments before we bought and fixed up a house.
We have had 4 kids.
We have enjoyed having a garden and canning our vegetables and fruit.
Chris has tried hunting, but so far has been unsuccessful in getting an elk, but he enjoys his time with his dad.
We have laughed a lot at each other and gotten upset with each other, but our disagreements never last very long.
The list could go on and on. These past 10 years have been good to us. And how wonderful it is that I can remember more good things than not so good things!
I am truly blessed to have married Chris and I am grateful to have him by my side as we live out the rest of our lives and to have him as mine for all eternity.
I am excited to see what the next 10 years will bring for us.




0 comments:
Post a Comment