I finally decided to switch over to blogger. I have been having some trouble with Windows and have always enjoyed everybody elses different backgrounds that they use and Windows didn't have very good backgrounds. And you can add more stuff to your page here than you could on Windows. So, I made the switch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Welcome to the blogspot family.
So glad you made the switch! We're having fun with blogger . . . and your page looks great!
Yeah I'm so glad you switched! Blogspot's the best!
YAY, welcome to the world of blogger!
Congratulations for completely turning over to the dark side. I was wondering why you hadn't updated your blog since the dragon cake!
Google....hmmmm.....I own some google right now but is not doing well! I heard you got tired of apartment living also and bought a house!!!LOL......what, praytell, is dragon cake??? Are you a dragon lady?!?
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy the ride - see you 'round the internet, baby!
Post a Comment