Okay, so I know I am a couple of days late in posting this, but it had to wait till now. Chris got me a van for Mother's Day! We found this van on the internet last week and called about it and since it was up in Coeur d' Alene, ID his mom was able to test drive it and check it out for us.
It is 2006 Kia Sedona. It has the captain chairs in the middle row and the third row folds down into the floor. The sliding door windows also roll down - Aaron loves this, he also loves being able to see out the window when we drive now!
Anyway, the day before Mother's Day we decided to buy the van! It worked out perfect because Chris' mom was coming down this week any way and just canceled her flight down here and drove the van down for us on Tuesday! I was so excited to get the van. It is a little big for Aaron and me right now, but we decided that a van would be a good way to go because of the 2nd baby coming in October and when we need to buy big stuff for the house, we will have a way to haul it. I am very pleased with the van so far and we got it for a good price and the mileage is lower than on any other van we looked at here in Boise. 

Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Happy Mothers Day!
Posted by
Unknown
at
8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's a great Mother's Day gift! You'll be amazed how much you need extra car room just traveling with 2 kids. It won't take long to grow into.
What an awesome mother's day gift! I'm glad you guys were able to get a new vehicle! I know you guys were shopping around...glad that's all over!
oh man, we need a van...our civic isn't doing us justice.
So exciting! Let us know how you like it because we're looking into getting a new bigger vehicle this Christmas.
And tomorrow's the big ultrasound day right? Good luck, and let us know what the little bean is!
Post a Comment