Today was my ultrasound and everything went good and the baby looked great. The gender of the baby is. . . .GIRL!!! I am excited, of course I would have been excited if it was a boy too, but now I get a little girl to dress up. The only thing is, I am not good at doing hair, so that is something that I will have to work on when the time comes.
Like I said before everything looked great and they got all the measurements they needed and the due date is around October
12th. I do have to go back in 6 weeks though because the placenta is down a little bit too far near the cervix and they just want to make sure that it will move up farther as the baby grows. Otherwise if it stays near the cervix, that's not a very good thing. The ultrasound doctor didn't seem too worried about it, so that's good. I will give an update after that appointment.
12th. I do have to go back in 6 weeks though because the placenta is down a little bit too far near the cervix and they just want to make sure that it will move up farther as the baby grows. Otherwise if it stays near the cervix, that's not a very good thing. The ultrasound doctor didn't seem too worried about it, so that's good. I will give an update after that appointment. Aaron went with us to the appointment and he wasn't too interested in it, but when they turned the sound on for a second to hear the heartbeat, he was like, "you hear that? that's the baby!" We had to tell him of course what the sound was first! :)

13 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you!
We are so happy for you... congrats! I think it will be exciting to have a little girl, you should move back here and we can have play dates all the time!
So much fun! I hear ya about fixing hair, I'm still no good at it and it doesn't really matter because nothing I do to Mary's hair stays in for long. I bet Aaron will be a fun big brother.
Yay!!! A girl. The dresses, bows, dolls, tea parties. Girls are so much fun.
Jonathan loved hearing the babies heartbeat at my appointments too.
Yeah!!! Little girls are so much fun!
Congratulations!!!! We have loved having one of each. Do you have any names picked out?
CONGRATULATIONS! A girl is going to be so much fun! Keep the updates coming! I'm excited for you guys!
congratulations! Little girls rock! And don't worry about doing hair, all you need to know how to do is pigtails and ponytails. And congrats on the van too! It looks nice.
Nice job continuing the Moscow tradition of "If it is your very first kid, you will have a boy. If it is another kid being added onto your family, it will be the opposite of what you already have." Unless, of course, you are the McKee's, who just follow their own traditions. :)
Huge Congrats on finding out it's a GIRL, that is so very exciting! We think little girls are super fun, I'm sure you'll love it, and the clothes don't get any cuter.
Good thing you didn't add nemo's name to the blog!!!!!
Congratulations! Girls are lots of fun. :)
Congratulations! You will love having a little girl :)
Post a Comment