Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!















Ok, so today really isn't my birthday - it was on Saturday (May 31st), but my present to myself arrived today! I got a new range. The range the previous owners left, only the stove top worked and the oven didn't, so I finally went out and bought a brand new one! The front two burners have a dual zone, so if you need to use a small pan or a big pan you have your choice of what to use. There is also a warming zone in the back middle. The oven you can choose to use regualr baking method or you can choose convection and use two racks to bake cookies or rolls or whatever. I hope it works great! I am going to try it out tonight!



6 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I have that same range! I love the dual zone burners, but have never used the warmer yet! I hope you enjoy it and your family enjoys all the goodies you'll make.

And Happy Birthday!

Wendy n' Ron said...

You get pretty good presents!!!!! A range for your b-day and a car for Mother's day......Chris is looking really good for a Father's Day Present!!!! Maybe like a new motorcycle.......or a ski boat......or......maybe even just kitchen cabinets!!!!! Not fair at all! Katrina.....the woman who has it all!!!

Jason and Candace said...

hey, congrats! and happy late b-day. I was going to call but I worked all day and then forgot. Sorry, hope it was good for you.

The Dwelley's said...

I'm with Uncle Ron you do get good gifts. I'm going to have Matt call Chris when he needs gift ideas.
Don't you just love that you are at a point in you life that a stove is the best gift ever. Happy belated bithday.

Tiffany J said...

Happy Belated Birthday! What a fun present! Chris knows how to take care of his woman! ha ha Hope your day was special too!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Congrats on the new stove! How exciting! New appliances are always so fun! Looks like your place is coming along!