I used to think ivy was kind of nice, but not anymore. It was a nightmare to clean it all out. I even evicted a family of birds. They had their nest in all the ivy and when I started chopping and pulling, they flew right out. They would try to get back to their nest whenever I took a break, but their nest was all ready gone. The house is still ugly on the outside, but at least all that mess is now gone. Aaron had fun looking at all the bugs and insects I uncovered. His favorite was a worm that he carried around for a long time until he left it in the hot sun and it died. He wanted me to find another worm, but I never did.
My next project is the side of the house. It looks like this:
2 comments:
You have a big project ahead of you. I would wait until Wendy & Ron get there. Aren't they going to your house while chris is in Brazil? They need a project when they get there. Wendy love's projects. :)
Good to do it while the motivation is there! Aren't you prego? The heat alone would keep me from doing it! ha ha I can't believe you have the energy to take it on! You totally deserve to be proud of the first section...it does look amazing!
Post a Comment