Well, a couple of weeks ago, I posted a picture of the side of our house with all the ivy that I was going to clean off. I finally got it done last week, but I am just getting around to posting it now. So, here is the before picture:
And here is the after:
The tree that is in the picture will come down later. We need to use a chainsaw to get it down and Chris hasn't had time to do that yet.
Well, this past week, my in-laws have been in town working on the house and a lot has been getting done. The bathroom upstairs is almost complete, I will post a picture when it is completed. It is so nice!! It is the nicest room in the house!
Chris has been in Brasil this past week with his 2 brothers. One of his brother's graduated from High School this year and their grandma sends them on a senior trip. Since they have a great-uncle that lives in Brasil, that is where they went so they could have a place to stay for free! Chris went along as kind of a guide since he knows the language. I have talked to him a couple of times since he has been gone and they are having tons of fun. I will have to post some pictures if possible when they get back later this week.
Well, that is about it for now. There will be more pictures to come later this week!
1 comments:
It's so neat to see all the progress on your home! Can't wait to see the beautiful bathroom and it must be so nice to have one room that really feels finished amidst the kindo of chaotic world of renovation! Good work defeating more ivy and way to blog about it so we can all see what you're up to. :)
~Cathy and Bob
Post a Comment