A couple of days ago, I bought Aaron a little kiddie pool because it has been so hot here. It has been in the high 90's and even in the 100's for a couple of days. He was so excited to get his pool. He calls it his "swimming pond," I have no idea where that came from. If we tell him it it is a swimming pool, he doesn't care it is his "swimming pond."At first we just had the pool sitting on the ground and then Grandma Wendy got the bright idea to put his slide into the pool.
Aaron has a blas going down his slide into his pool now! He tries to splash everybody when he goes down!
Here are a couple pictures of Aaron helping Grandpa in the bathroom.
Aaron pulling stickers off of the tile to be laid.
Helping Grandpa put the spacers away.
3 comments:
Are you sure you don't live in Las Vegas? What's up with that kind of weather in Boise? Aaron's so cute, maybe he thinks he's a frog in a pond. Did I tell you we're coming up there in about a month? We'll have to get together!
well he looks like he sure is a good helper!! that swimming pond is hilarious!!
I bet Aaron has loved having Ron and Wendy there! He's a good little helper and what a fun kiddie pool! Great way to keep cool in this HOT summer!
Post a Comment