Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bathroom & Banister

Here are some pictures of the bathroom and banister that my in-laws were able to get done. They were here for 10 days while Chris was in Brasil. In the bathroom, they had to paint, put up the molding, grout the shower, lay the floor tile & grout it, put in the counter top & sinks & the backsplash, hook up the plumbing and put up the light fixtures & mirror. The bathroom isn't completely done yet. The toilet still needs to be set and I need to find fixtures for the tub/shower, but other than that it is done. I am so grateful to my in-laws for all the help that they have given us. They are great! Our floor.

Shower wall.

Vanity.


Light Fixtures above the mirror.


The banister on the upper landing is done, but the banister on the stairs isn't done yet. We still have to redo the stairs, put new treads one and stuff before we can do that.

I will keep posting pictures as we get things done!

8 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Your house is looking great! That's funny that your inlaws came to help do it while Chris is in Brazil! Hopefully he's enjoying his trip and you guys are having fun beating the heat too! Aaron's slide in his pool looks like fun!

Jason and Candace said...

The tile looks great...I bet you love it!!!

Tiffany J said...

It looks awesome! You guys are going to have such a great sense of pride in your home! Your hard work is paying off!

We got to see Ron and Wendy on the 4th...they loved it up there. What a great family! We miss em down here!

Stephanie said...

That's a beautiful tile job! What great in-laws! Tim has been talking about learning how to do tile work, I hope he comes through with that.

Porter Family said...

That looks awesome! You have such great in-laws.

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

looks like the work is paying off! The house is looking great - and it's keeping you busy! Keep the pics coming! I love to see remodels.

Kirsten said...

Wow! It looks fantastic! That house is going to look amazing by the time you guys are done with it.

EmmaJ said...

So, do you rent your in-laws out? I know someday I will need talented people like that... you are so lucky