Here are some pictures of Chris' recent trip to Rio De Janiero, Brasil with his 2 brothers. They had a great time. Chris would love to live there, but knows that I probably wouldn't like it too much! They were able to stay with their Great Uncle Ronnie who lives in Rio. Chris said he had the most fun when they went hang gliding! Enjoy the pictures!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

7 comments:
I am way jealous. Chris got to go on two fun trips. England and Brazil. No fair. We know who grandma likes best. :) At least I got my sandlas.
I never thought I would ever want to visit Brazil...boy was I wrong! Their Uncle Ronnie's apartment has the most amazing views! Total guys too eating constantly and doing crazy cool things like hand gliding! What a great trip! Keith and Kent were at my parents for the 4th so they told us about it a little...so fun!
Cool pictures! Looks like so much fun! So, when do you get to take a fun trip and leave Chris at home?
What an awesome trip!!!
When do you get to take a vacation? I live on a tropical island :)
looks like you all had a good time! i saw the videos of keith and kent climbing the palm tree and it was hiliarious!! but my questin is why don't we have avideo of you doing it??? did you chicken out???
I just wish I could have gone! Dad
Post a Comment