Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Park

So today, I decided to do something fun with Aaron. It has been awhile since I have felt like taking him somewhere other than on errands. After I finished painting some this morning, I decided to take him to a park since it was cooler today (about 86) and there was a nice breeze. Once we got to the park, I remembered that someone had told me that at this particular park they have free lunch for kids at 11:30 during the summer! So, that was an added bonus for me not having to worry about going home and fixing lunch after we were done!

Aaron had lots of fun playing and running around. He enjoyed the swings the best. He could have stayed on them all day if I would have let him. I wish I would have brought my camera with me to take a few pictures. Oh well, maybe another time.

I have decided to take advantage of this free lunch program at least once during the week. I was pretty impressed with what they gave the kids for lunch. Today it was macaroni, meatballs, pear slices, crackers, juice and chocolate milk! Better than what I would have fixed for him at home!

3 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

They don't have cool parks like that in California.

Becca said...

Hey, I tagged you! Check it out!

Wendy n' Ron said...

lol.......you mentioned very nonchalantly that you painted some today!!!!!!! Hmmmmmm ..... you have changed! Grandpa Ron
p.s.- I have stocked up on Aaron popsickles in the freezer!!!