Friday, August 1, 2008

Pool

Today I took Aaron to one of the public pools here. There are a couple that have a special toddler time from 10-12, where only the toddler pool is open. It was really nice because not very many people were there and Aaron had a blast! His favorite thing was the slides that they had. He went down the slide almost the whole 2 hours we were there! They also had this turtle the kids could climb on and he enjoyed that too, but it wasn't as fun as the slides.

Here is a picture of what the pool looks like:


Here are some pictures of Aaron having fun:


3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

That looks like a fun pool! Glad you guys are getting some summer adventures in.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

That pool looks so cool! Glad you guys are enjoying your summer! We're going to be home next week so we'll have some summer fun then!
~Cathy and Bob

Tiffany J said...

What a FUN pool! Can I come next time!? ha ha I bet it was a blast!