Saturday, August 30, 2008

Western Idaho Fair

We went to the fair last weekend and Aaron had a blast! At first he wasn't too sure of some of the animals, but the more we looked around the braver he got and even wanted to pet some of the animals that you were allowed to pet. After looking at the animals for awhile, we let him ride some of the kiddie rides (with Chris of course, he was too little by himself). The rides were more expensive than I thought they would be, so I don't think that we will be doing that again! Aaron had lots of fun at the fair and talked about it for several days. Here are a couple of pictures from

the night of fun!


4 comments:

Jason and Candace said...

The fair will always be a fun thing for Aaron...hopefully!! I still get excited to go to the fair and technically I am suppose to be considered an adult(I think??!!) Well the boys sure looked like they had a great time.

Stephanie said...

I loved going to the Western Idaho Fair every year growing up. You're right though, it is expensive, even back when I was a kid. I think when you're older you can get wristbands or something that's a better deal. It looks like Aaron had lots of fun. Glad to hear about your placenta moving!

The Dwelley's said...

We love the fair. You have to see for next year if they have any deal days. We go here in California to the OC and LA fair on dollar ride day. Each ride is only a dollar. Saves us big time.

Kirsten said...

Yeah, we went to the fair here, but were too cheap to go on the rides. We spent all our time in the petting zoo, of course that may be because Mike's dad owns it. he he he

I love all the pictures . . . on this post and on all the others! Aaron's getting so big! (As are you. ;)