So, I thought I would be brave a post a pregnancy picture. This was taken yesterday before we went to church. I am 30 weeks now (although I did have a drs. appt today and she said that I was measuring 31 weeks!) and can't wait for the due date. I am very uncomfortable most of the time and it feels like she has no room left to move around!
Aaron and I (chris is staying home) are flying out tomorrow up to Coeur d' Alene to visit with my family and Chris' family for about 10 days, so I will write when we get back!
7 comments:
Cute prego picture! I can't believe Baby Girl Cockrell is ALMOST here! WOW! Can't wait to see pictures!
ohhhhh look at your baby bump :)
You look so good. You make me want to have another.
your bump is really round and cute! You look great
Your preggers pic is really cute! I didn't realize you guys were here too! We're home right now also! Maybe we can catch up with you while we're here! We're driving back on Friday, and maybe you're already gone too? If not we should try to hang out!
~Cathy
I am so excited that your having a girl, it has been fun for us. I'm sure Aaron will be a cute older brother! Hope all goes well - and you look great!
I saw your comment too late.... Maybe next time! That's too bad that we missed eachother in our overlap though! Will you guys be back around Christmas time? We're thinking that will probably be our next trip. If so we'll try to catch you then! Hope you enoyed your visit!
Post a Comment