Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kitchen Cabinets

We ordered our kitchen cabinets the other day! I am pretty excited about it, but will be even more excited when they get here. They should arrive around July 10th! Here is what the wall cabinets will look like:It is about the right color too, maybe a little bit darker. We have a picture of our kitchen layout, but we don't have a scanner so I can't put one up. The kitchen cabinets can be considered Chris' Father's Day presnet (well, maybe I will get him something else)! He spent a lot of time on designing and what type of cabinets we should put in. He got my imput once in awhile, but this was his project.

2 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Yeah! Your place has got to be looking pretty darn fabulous about now...you guys are putting in so much hard work! The pay off is going to be remarkable!!

Stace said...

What hard work, but so worth it! It all looks great. And, how exciting to be having a baby girl! Yeah!!