Friday, January 9, 2009

3 Months Old


I can't believe how fast the time has gone by and Sophia is already 3 months old!
She loves to give you smiles when you pick her up in the morning and after naps. She loves to laugh! She laughs the best for Chris. He can always get her to laugh when he tickles her. She will only laugh once in awhile for me. Aaron tries to get her to laugh for him, but she hasn't done it yet. He still keeps trying though. :)
Sophia loves sucking on her fingers. This isn't something I want my kids doing, but it is hard to keep her from doing it. I put pacifiers in and she will take it, but eventually she gets it out and in go the fingers! Aaron was never interested in sucking on his fingers, just his pacifier. Whenever Aaron sees her sucking on her fingers, he will take them out of her mouth and tell her no sucking on your fingers! Hopefully she will grow out of it before she gets too old.
Sophia rolled over from her stomach to her back several times in a row the other day, but has yet to do it again.
She already loves looking at herself in the mirror. Whenever I hold her up to a mirror she gets the biggest grin and sometimes "talks" with herself.


A 3 month old and a 3 year old.


We all love our Sophia Marie! We are very grateful to have her in our family.

5 comments:

TiAnn said...

What an adorable little girl! I like the photo of her smiling at herself in the mirror, what a cutie!

Stephanie said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big she is, she looks like so much fun! I hope you guys are all doing well.

CBJ said...

She is darling!!! Fun to keep up with all the pics...love ya!!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Has 3 months gone so fast? Wow! She's so adorable and it sounds like Aaron is being such a great big brother--all the pics of him playing with her toys will be hilarious when he's older!

Kathy said...

Oh she is darling! I love the picture of her looking in the mirror! And the one with her and Aaron, way cute.