Actually, it's a boy and his sister's toys! Aaron loves to play with Sophia's toys! Whenever we are in her room, he gets all of her toys out and starts playing with them. She got a bumbo chair for Christmas and he loves to sit in it. I bought this play mat the other day and he is constantly taking the toys off to play with them and today as soon as I picked Sophia up from laying on it, he wanted to take a turn! Crazy kid!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
A Boy and His Toys
Posted by
Unknown
at
3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You don't by chance know a band called Milla do you? This post title is just a line from one of her songs :) Your little boy is so cute!
HAHA! What a silly little guy. I remember Madison doing that with Hannah's toys. She loved the bouncer...the bouncer not so much...she about killed it with her weight.
What a funny kid! I bet he's a great big brother too! They are both too dang cute!
Haha! You know, now they have some really fun baby toys! I want to get some just because they look so fun. How funny!
He is growing up way to fast. What a big boy!
How fun! I hear that toddlers really like rediscovering baby toys when the next child comes along.
Post a Comment