Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Things

Again, this post is about Aaron & Sophia! Aaron loves to do the things that we do to Sophia. If we hold her up to the mirror, he wants to be held up. If we have her fly as an airplane, he wants to be an airplane. If we throw her up in the air, guess what. . .he wants to do that too! You get the picture. So, here are some pictures of Aaron doing what Sophia is doing:

I realized today, that I have never posted pictures of Aaron's room with the bed that Grandma Wendy made for him. She bought two matching headboards, but made one of them into a footboard and then painted them. His room was clean today, so I figured I would go ahead and take a picture! I don't have any decor for his walls yet, so if any of you have any suggestions, let me know!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures and I really like Aaron's bed. Those are nice boy colors.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Super cute bed! Themes are tough... you could do sports, zoo animals... maybe the sea/sharks/an aqaurium would be a good theme if he likes that since it's already blue?

Kevin and Missa said...

Thats soo cute It reminded me of sailorish things cuz of the blue!! Wendy did such a good job!!

Tiffany J said...

Wendy is so dang talented! She did a great job. You can always check out vinyl lettering ideas...Uppercase Living is a great company with a TON of ideas. It doesn't leave a film, it's easy to remove if he grows out of something, and it's relatively inexpensive...check out there website...uppercaseliving.com (let me know if you need help finding them)

Jason and Candace said...

Ohh..look at them on the counter pretty cute! and the bedroom looks great you did a good job!! how is the rest of the house coming?? Keith will be there soon to lend some help.