Monday, February 2, 2009

Squeals of Delight!

I finally was able to put together a video of Sophia when she squeals. It is so cute, I love it when she does it! Sorry if it is a bit shaky, Aaron was sitting on my lap when I was videoing!

Sophia is sitting on my lap as I post this and when I play the video back, she gets the biggest grin on her face!

5 comments:

Jennifer V said...

Oh my goodness---that is sooooo cute! My favorite part is hearing Aaron talk in the background!

The Dwelley's said...

She sounds like a talker. She may grow up to be like her Aunt Candace. We call that the gift of gab in our family :) Katelyn's got it.

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Stephanie said...

That is one cute baby!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

How precious! She's getting so big so fast!