Sophia turned 4 months old this week! At her check-up she weighed 14 lbs 10 oz and is 25 inches!
In other news, my mom is here visiting for awhile. It is her first visit with us since we have moved to Boise. Now that she doesn't have any obligations since Joe died, she is able to come and visit! :) We are very happy to have her. Aaron sure keeps her busy. Here is a picture of him having a snowball fight with her this morning.
Here is a little snowman that Aaron and I made this morning. 
4 comments:
Ohh look at that sad snowman...not much snow huh!! looks nothing like Grandpas...lol...yeah I heard all about that, and even got pictures of that.i was on the phone w my mom while he was making it and we were just laughing at him!! and he did it all just for Aaron!!
Your little girl is so cute! She looks like her brother. That's so nice that your mom is able to visit. tell her hi!
I love your blog. It so fun. I am going to took at it more often.
Aaron looks so much like Seth. I think it pretty funny. Your kids are so cute.
I had no Idea that Joe died. How long ago was that? What dose your mom do now with all her time?
Those are beautiful pictures of Sophia!
Post a Comment