Friday, March 6, 2009

All is mostly quiet

Today, Aaron left to go on vacation to see both sets of Grandparents. My father & brother in-law were on their way home from California and stopped by for a night and then took Aaron home with them. He will be gone for 12 days! He was excited to go. He will stay a couple of days at the Cockrell's home and then a couple of days with my parents.
It has been a little weird with only Sophia at home. We went shopping today and I kept wanting to get 2 kids out of the car!
I am sure Aaron will have a ton of fun while he is gone, but I already miss him! :)

2 comments:

Jason and Candace said...

its probably weird for you....but nice at the same time to have the quiet..I mean she can't talk back yet!!!ha ha he'll have a great time I am sure!

I'm Dani said...

I've left my kids for a week before, but I've never had them leave me... What a brave little kid he is! (And you're a brave mom.) He'll have fun. Enjoy your time with your little girl.