Aaron should be coming home today! I am so excited to see him! He has been gone for 11 days! The grandparents said he did really well and never cried for mom or dad while he was gone. They were amazed at how well he did for being 3 years old! I talked with him several times while he was gone and always had fun things to tell me about what he was doing.
I can't wait to see him tonight!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Home
Posted by
Unknown
at
12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a long time. What a kid! It'll be nice for you all to have him home. I bet Sophie misses him.
I can't imagine being away from Sadie for so long. It would be so weird...and kind of nice, too. haha. I bet you'll appreciate him a ton when he gets home.
I know kids that wouldn't be that good at 8! Great job Aaron!
Post a Comment