Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Pictures

About a week ago, we had our family pictures taken by a girl in our ward. It was a beautiful morning to take pictures and the kids were pretty good about smiling, for the most part. She took over 300 pictures! We can't use a lot of them, but there were some good ones!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures! Dang, 300 pictures! Your faces must have been tired after that.

I'm Dani said...

The one of the kids together is soooooo cute! Love them!

Tyler, Alycia and Ella said...

Hey! I forgot you had a blog. I'll have to add you on ours! Really cute pictures!!! How are you feeling these days??

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

That's great that you have a nice photographer from the ward to take pics of your family! They turned out very cute and your kiddos did do a great job of smiling! I can't believe Sophia is 1 already! Time flies!